Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday

Unfortunately my photographers were all at school or work so I had to rely on the very unflattering timed photo instead.   My current clothing was chosen this morning based on my plans for the day which involved a bike ride (50 minutes worth) and some dropping off of a big pile of books to the Metro Station for them to sell.

I'm wearing a T-shirt I bought a few years back from 1-day Tees which has a dandelion fairy on it and a pair of black yoga pants.  The t-shirt is one of my favourites.  The outfit as a whole is not the most flattering, but very practical.

I've now finished the exercise thing for the day so I'm going to spend an hour knitting followed by an hour working before I pick the boys up from school; first day of school being back and it's not long enough!

Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

I like the print on the t-shirt. I do all mine self timer now but I agree it's s bit tricky!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't work the self timer thing! So good on you for at least getting a picture! And I'm loving the tee, nothing like an old faithfull shirt!

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the dandelion fairy!

Blog Archive