Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday 15th Feb

Still waiting to hear about the garage and what's happening.  In the meantime I'm organising quotes for a replacement building.

Had a lovely morning yesterday at a fellow bloggers meeting.   Lovely people and food.   I got some knitting done on the sock and now the sock has said it's for my husband.

Now, onto the purpose of today's post.   Wardrobe Wednesday.   Today I'm wearing a pair of cords I made in the winter which I love.
I've got to find a better place to take photo's.   They seem to be a little bigger than they were; this is I think a good sign.

Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

3 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Like the wide leg with the fitted top. It's such a flattering look.

Notchka said... Best Blogger Tips

Not surprised your in cords today - yikes does this mean summer is over? Noooo

tartankiwi said... Best Blogger Tips

Brrr! Csn you believe we're needing cords already what's happened to summer?!? Love the way the wide legs accentuate your waste.

Blog Archive