Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday on a day of rememberance.

A year ago today was not a good day for anyone in Christchurch, today we remember and I dressed up for the occasion



I'm wearing my favourite dandelion fairy t-shirt, a favourite stretch A-line skirt that was too big so I've introduced  tucks as a design feature, my favourite socks and shoes as well. 
T-shirt from One-day tees
Skirt - made by me, and then I got smaller.   Fabric was from Fabric Vision
Socks - made by me using Noro Silk Garden Sock
Shoes - Planet Shoes brand, lovely and comfy and good at showing off hand-knit socks.

I'm participating in Wardrobe Wednesday on Sailor Spy


I'm about to start work on that quilt again, same as this time last year.  I'll post photo's later as they're on the good camera and I'm recharging the battery.

Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

3 comments:

Miriam said... Best Blogger Tips

Love those socks and bring on the tucks i say - always good to shrink out of something!

Jess B said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your socks and shoes combo!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your red tee shirt, great to see everyone supporting Canterbury today! The colours on your socks are gorgeous! xx

Blog Archive