Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Not what I'd planned

Today's post was going to be full of lovely photo's of the yarn I made and the woollee winder I used to make it as well as a progress shot of my socks.    Unfortunately things didn't work out as planned and we ended up at the after hours instead.

Ian decided to climb the pantry for some reason, knocked a glass off and then landed on it with his foot.    I was the only person in the family with shoes so picked him up after yelling at him to stay still and took him and his bleeding foot down to the bathroom where he could sit down and I could see what was going on.   I quickly determined it was too deep for a plaster and got his dad to bandage 2 flannels to it so we could get to after hours.   He was scared he was going to go to hospital and convinced he was going to die so there was reassurance on that.    2 hours after the accident we finally got back home with sticky stitches and some silver bandaging and lots of other bandage stuff to keep everything in place; poor boy was very brave and hoping he sleeps well tonight.

5 comments:

Miriam said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh what a horrible day xx hope he feels much better soon xx

Creative Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

Glad Ian is okay! What a day.

Gracey is not my name.... said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my goodness..I hope he is okay...I once climbed up on the cabinet to get a cereal bowl...and sat down on the counter to jump off...and sat on the cactus that was on the counter...ouch...

Truly Myrtle said... Best Blogger Tips

Poor thing! I do hope he's okay - it sounds nasty.

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Poor little guy! It's amazing what they can get into. My neice ran into a the corner of a wall last year and ended up with seven stitches.

Blog Archive