Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 09, 2013

Chemise details

It's actually finished, but no photos till it's washed and dried to get rid of all the little blue fabric marker markings on it.    It's lovely, but it makes me look fat, admittedly I'm a little bigger than my ideal, but I don't consider myself to be fat.  Once the corset is done that'll change though.
Handsewing the button loops

Finished button loops, I'm very proud

All buttoned up!
I've also finished clue 4 of my socks, working on the toe now, hoping to cast the second one on tomorrow.
So pretty, can't wait to wear them, though I'm wondering if I should keep them for the next display of work
Oh, and Ian ran away to school again this evening, I made Thomas admit that I'd told him not to get complacent yet.  His bike is now locked up for 24 hours again so he can't use it.

And 4 posts to go to an important number and a giveaway, still working out what it'll be but more than likely a skein of yarn; possibly with some cashmere in it in autumn shades.

4 comments:

Creative Mama said... Best Blogger Tips

Beautiful work!

Miriam said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow your work is always so perfect

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Those socks are turning out nice - can't wait to see them finished

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, your socks and the chemise are beautiful!

Blog Archive