Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 11, 2013

Finishing Line

Well, despite a week of IBS flare ups I've managed to finish the chemise and the first sock completely.   This week I'll do some embroidery on the chemise for the embellishment part of the challenge and I'll be all done!
Front of sock

Back of sock, very hard to photograph your own feet from the back!

Completed chemise, ignore the workout trousers underneath

My next spinning project, it's more green than it looks here.   I've split out the colours in this one and will spin the other as it came.

2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

The chemise looks great on you! Now I REALLY want one!

Truly Myrtle said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your chemise! It's so pretty :)

Blog Archive