Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I'm feeling grumpy

The boys are playing up and Thomas took the car so I can't go out and get myself a treat.   Ian didn't have pj pants on, when asked why not he said he wet them, what he didn't mention was that he's actually wet most of the bathroom.   I made him clean it up.
Both boys are supposed to be going to sleep, they've been warned if I have to go down there again there will be no Sumdog (computer) or tv after school tomorrow, I'm pretty sure I'll be back down there again shortly as they're still being very noisy at 8.50pm.

I should be knitting, but in the mood I'm in courtesy of the boys I'd stuff it up so no knitting.   Luckily I got my ribbon embroidery finished before things turned to custard.

distance view

Close up view of silk-ribbon embroidery

2 comments:

Truly Myrtle said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh that is sooooo pretty!!!
Can you link to any tutorials or suggest a good book? I'd love to do some one :)
We have wicked kids too ;)

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Okay - those ribbon flowers just made me infinitely more jealous - even if I do make my own chemise - mine won't have pretty flowers!!!!

Blog Archive