Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blogtoberfest XXVII

Not much to report today.  A bit of tidying in the sewing room, my ball winder got used and then put away so we can now see some table surface for the first time in a while.   The yarn I wound is some of my handspun, I've decided to use that instead of the Purewool for my swap project for Christmas.  It's a similar colour to the Purewool, but is superwash so easy care.
Got one row done on A Whisper of Earthquakes, no spinning.  Groceries arrived and packed away, though I had to ring them about one item that didn't arrive, but I did get charged for, a refund is now coming.  I'll have to do a bit of shopping tomorrow though to make up for the other things they didn't have; whole point of online grocery shopping is so I don't have to go out!
Did get the chocolate cake iced, and tasted.   I think the boys liked it cos there were only crumbs left.
As well as groceries tomorrow I will do some more work on the sewing room and Mum may come over and help with some weeding too if the weather is suitable.  There's a part of me that wants it to be pouring down so I can concentrate on the sewing room, is that bad?  Oh, and a little fabric cutting for some TNN friends.
Friday I'll have Ian home, hopefully George will be up to his gym session as he's still coughing and hacking away; seems well enough aside from that though, so no doctors visit yet.

0 comments:

Blog Archive