Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Biker boy!

While I was at the guild this morning Ian learned to ride his bike without training wheels!  He just needs a little confidence in starting off, but he's doing really well and can turn and everything; my little boy is growing up.  No photo's I'm afraid, but definitely a milestone.
I did get to go to the guild this morning, spun up the rest of my Barrier Reef Merino, and then this evening I plied it.  I'm very pleased with it; 801m of laceweight (before washing).  I'm thinking I'll make up the 10-in-2010-shawl which is fairly geometric so shouldn't fight with the almost Zauberball colouring of this yarn.
Here's the yarn:
I really want to cast this on now, but must restrain myself as I have several other projects on the needles as well as others that are higher in priority.

0 comments:

Blog Archive