Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Love my Smartphone! Blogtoberfest

Took the car in for its warrant this morning and she passed with flying colours.   I would however have to fail their toilet as I got locked in!   All I can say is thank goodness I now have a smartphone.   Turned on the data on it, got up their website, found their contact number and then called them so they could rescue me.  No-one heard me banging on the door as it was so noisy.   Luckily they answered the phone quickly and when they couldn't get the door open went and got a screwdriver and got me out.

The only thing that came up is the water level in the brake fluid is getting a little high, so I've asked my BIL to help me change that out, he's happy to teach me so I can do it myself with a little help next time.

When I got home I tried to knit row 88 again, it still didn't work out, so tinked that, and the 2 rows before.  I had the correct stitch count for the row before that so another go at row 86 was all I had time for.    Yay, I now have the right stitch count, have done the following purl row and am ready to have go 3 at row 88 again tomorrow all going well.   I also got 10 rows done on my sock while at VTNZ getting the warrant.

Tomorrow will be garage appointment and if the weather is nice I might bike there.   I put the saddle bag on tonight so it's all ready to go.   Then it'll be housework to get things ready for the inspection tomorrow for earthquake damage.    Plus a little sewing to clear the floor of the sewing room a bit.    Looking at that lot it might be Friday before I get that row of knitting done.

0 comments:

Blog Archive