Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Stuck at home

It's been a week now and barely left the house, it's like the school holidays but so much less fun!  Dh was in Auckland for half the week, youngest was at home with gastro.  Finally had 48 hours clear and sent him to school and got a call to pick him up again while I was nursing the car home from Ohoka.
This bug takes 72 hours to come back and haunt you it seems, he won't be going back to school till Tuesday.
The car had to be taken to the mechanic, lost a cylinder.  My mechanic is wonderful though, 6 hours after I dropped it in he had it running again.  She needed a new cable to a spark plug and it was really lucky it got fixed cos then Dh had to do an emergency job for judo.
I really, really hope this coming week is better.  I do have a few things to do though, got to contact someone about the shower's failed EQC repair and I need to find out if our garage is affected by the reinforcing mesh issue.  I also need to deconstruct this computer and remove dust, the fan is struggling again.

I have got some sewing done, no photos yet though as it's a birthday present so I can't post till the birthday boy has received them.

0 comments:

Blog Archive