Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Feeling ick

So no knitting or sewing so far this week, a little spinning which I have to wash before I photograph.   Ian got it first, but for him one vomit and all was well.   I've been feeling nausea, headache and sore neck for 4 days now; hoping it won't go for too much longer, especially as Thomas is now coming down with it too.   No housework done, though it's been raining for days so couldn't wash anyway.   I am washing today, finally some sun today though it's freezing!
Painter arrived this morning to wash down the eaves and gables I hadn't already done; all the high ones that I can't get to.   He's hoping to paint it all on Monday; wonder if I can persuade him to silicon seal the conservatory while he's up there?

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Hope you feel better soon!

Blog Archive