Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 05, 2013

3 years later

3 years ago on 01.05.2010 I cast on my Central Park Hoodie; this afternoon I sewed it together.  It's now waiting for the zipper but it's at a point where I consider it finished!  You'll get photo's once the zipper is in, I have to buy one first though as the ones I have in my stash are all too short.

I got some fibre today too, photo's also to come as the light is horrible at the moment.   It's 900g of dark grey suri alpaca from Sherlin Alpacas.   It'll be spun up and knit into a shawl I think, can't get started on it yet though, need to get my grey crossbred done first.  The boys had a great time feeding the alpaca mums and the crias.   The farm owners were very impressed by the boys patience when feeding them, so were we, especially as they hadn't wanted to come.

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

That's about how long it takes me to make a sweater!

Blog Archive