I think the simple answer to this is the knowledge that every time I think Ian's got over his tendency to disappear that he will then disappear again. Last night proved that to me fairly convincingly. Autism is hard work, it can also make for delight at times as well. I love when he's excited!
In other news EQC came around this morning and the chap tested the slab to see how much it had dropped. Turns out it's dropped 42mm over 5m which is enough to mean it can't be reused, so he's going to tell them to replace it. He's also going to put the carport in the SOW.
- ► 2019 (11)
- ► 2018 (16)
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (91)
- Birthday Post
- No knitting, but...
- Frau Holle
- #reverb12 Day 27: How will you honour your creativ...
- Merry Christmas to everyone!
- #reverb12 Day 24: Your most important habit?
- #reverb12 Day 23: What will you let go of?
- #reverb12 Day 22: Your most important gift?
- #reverb12 Day 21: What's on the dream list?
- #reverb12 day 18: The colour of you?
- A new project
- #reverb12 Day 13: Some selfie love?
- #reverb12 Day 11: What was music to your ears?
- #reverb12 Day 10: Your greatest risk?
- #reverb12 Day 9: Your favourite book?
- #reverb12 Day 8: Your most important relationship?
- #reverb12 Day 7: What will you take with you?
- How wonderful are the Police
- #reverb12 Day 6: What did you learn
- #reverb12 Day 5: What was your dream destination?
- #reverb12 Day 4: How will you celebrate YOU?
- #reverb12 Day 3: What do you really wish for?
- #reverb12 Day 1: How are you starting?
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (17)