Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

A new phone

I'd put off ordering my new phone in the hopes that the price might have dropped in November; went onto the Telecom site this morning and it had!   The phone I wanted was originally $349 before taking any discounts for 24 month contracts; $249 after that.    When I went in this morning it had dropped down to $199; so I was expecting to pay $99 to get the phone.   I went to set it up with the 24 month term and it was free!
This is what I'm getting:
It's the LG Optimus One P500.  It has everything I need including a semi-decent battery life; a good camera for a phone (better than an Iphone) and I know people on The Nappy Network forum who have it and like it.  Not having to pay for it (aside from the monthly fees) also means I can start saving up for a new camera as I really want a DSLR as the point and shoot we currently have doesn't really cut the mustard for good project shots for my knitting and spinning. 
I've got some knitting done today too, Sheep has his legs attached now, still needs head, ears and fluff on his head.
He won't stand up, but that's ok; he's having a rest.  Maybe I should decide he's a she and do a wee lamb; what do you think?

Oh, and this is my 100th post this year!  I think that's pretty good.   Tomorrow I might do a book review of my latest arrival; keep you all on tenterhooks.

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Poor sheep - it's tiring being headless!

Happy 100th post!

Blog Archive