Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My More Ribs than a Condom jersey is finished!


ribby
Originally uploaded by sewsable
Finally all done, not blocked, but it's finished as far as I'm concerned. Tried it on this morning, took it off quickly as it's going to be a hot day so will be wonderful in winter.

Aside from that it's been hot here recently, 30 deg and occasionally more! Boys have been on the slip n slide and in the pool and I'm not looking forward to doing my work, but I have to tonight.

Also getting ready for my next yarn swap (3 actually), have just sent off for the yarn for my shawl swap. It will be dyed to be sent off when it arrives and not yet sure which base I'll be using. I got oatmeal and silver. Currently using my warping board to set up a 3m skein to make a striping yarn for socks. That'll be half of that swap and then I'll do 100g of a DK in the same plan.
Final one is already dyed, had it in my stash for a while, was done using lemonade, lime and orange kool aid. This is for a lady's daughter who doesn't like pink. It's a nice fresh looking yarn and should suit a little girl nicely. It's a bulky yarn though, so not enough for a dress, just a hat or something.

0 comments:

Blog Archive