|Clockwise from top left we have: Jennifer Lauren Handmade Trixie Briefs, SUAT Women's boxers, SUAT Frisky Knickers and Jalie Julia Briefs|
|and finally SUAT Bunzies in the full coverage cut.|
1. Trixies - I love the look, they're a bit vintage, but unfortunately they do the wedgie creep; not the worse of the 5 but not good enough for me to make them again.
2. SUAT Boxers - surprisingly comfy, no wedgie for obvious reasons and will be great to stop the summer chafing. Only downside is they do use a lot more fabric than the other styles and since they're a completely different style I'm taking these out of the running. Will possibly make some for cycling in when I'm wearing a dress. They have the advantage they don't look like you're flashing your knickers!
3. SUAT Frisky Knickers - these were the best ones in my opinion, very little creeping at all and reasonably flattering. I do like the self bands too.
4. Jalie Julia - 2nd best, a little creep, but I didn't do the elastic quite right (cut it too short after reading the pattern incorrectly) so I'll have to make these again to see how they work when done correctly. I do like the option to use a different fabric for the front panel too. I think the FOE elastic I used was possibly not the greatest which may also be contributing.
5. SUAT Bunzies - I was expecting a lot from this pattern after the Friskies (and the Scrundlewear I made a year back), but unfortunately these ones head straight for where they shouldn't and then stay there. They won't be one I'll make again; pity cos I love the fabrics I used.
So that's it so far, I'm also testing out bra type tops but having only made 2 so far I feel I should try out at least one more before reporting on them.