Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 13, 2019

Back with more sewing

I've been having some elbow issues of late, a dickey nerve (I thought it was tendons but my physio says nerve) so less knitting.  Still waiting on more horsehair for the chair so that's on hold, and I can't start weaving till the next stage of the chair is finished so....

What do you do when you can't knit much, can't game (thumb tendonitis) and need to do more than read all day?   Well, you start cleaning house for one thing and you get back to the sewing for the other.

Today I deep cleaned the dining area, all bar the biggest book case which somehow I didn't see despite it dominating the room; will have to do that tomorrow.  Before I started that though I'd been doing sewing.   Some for the boys and some for me.  You've already seen the undies, now to show you the rest.

Youngest in his favourite new t-shirt.  Fabric was from For Fabric Sake, pattern is OTT T-shirt by Little Kiwi Closet.

I hate taking selfies, but the sports bra is the Pika pattern by Jalie and the fabric is from Levana Textiles.

Leggings for me, pattern from Apostrophe patterns, fabric from Levana (it's a polyester elastane I think).  I think I'll try this again with a little less negative east and shorter legs.

Eldest in his new favourite T, same pattern as youngest and fabric also from For Fabric Sake.

Modified Jalie Julia top, the original is an A-line, but didn't work in this fabric so I took it in and made a semi-fitted tank.  Fabric was originally beige, but I dyed it.

1 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Great projects! but I LOVE that shark shirt!

Blog Archive