Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 26, 2017

I'm still here!

I've been busy though, lots of sewing which will be in one big post once it's all finished later this week; certainly by the end of the month.  So far I've done 2 dresses, 1 skirt, shorts and t-shirt for youngest and almost finished 2 vests for the boys.  I've also cut out a polarfleece jacket and a merino draped cardi for me.
There's been spinning too, my project for the Advanced Spinning Group is complete and drying on the line.
Weaving - partway through winding a warp for a mat
Knitting - past the heel on the second sock and have just finished the yoke on my cardigan.

I will post photos when I've got it all ready to go but thought I'd better let you know I'm still here.  Trying to work out what to do for school teacher presents too, set a bad precedent over the last 2 years so this year despite the surgery coming up I've got to do something, unfortunately I'm getting no ideas what!

0 comments:

Blog Archive