Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 15, 2013

He Loves Them!

Ian that is, he loves his new socks.   I finished them yesterday morning, removed them for long enough to trim his nails and then he wore them all yesterday; put them in the wash and then this morning he rescued them to wear them again today.  I'll need to steal them soon to wash them I think.

 I'm a bit miffed with Blogger, my insert images button isn't coming up with photo upload options; it seems to be linked to google docs only so I had to drag this photo from my files; hope it works ok.   If this sort of thing keeps up I may have to shift back to Wordpress.

The new Scott Base socks; notice the matching stripes!

8 comments:

Leonie said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for linking in! They look great snuggly warm socks! Hope blogger sorts itself out for you - can be so frustrating!

Schulz Family said... Best Blogger Tips

Photo works well for me. Gorgeous sock, great when they love something you make. Am popping over from Sunshinex3

Schulz Family said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow I have been reading your blog. You are a busy person!! I am really interested in the costume you are making, I would not have dared to try something so difficult. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Rachelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Thank you, I managed to sneak them off him today for a wash. Hopefully blogger will be back to normal next time I post.

Rachelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Good to know, I could see it but that's not always proof positive. I love the feeling I get when Ian gets something he likes so I am really happy too. I follow your blog on a regular basis too; a good read.

Rachelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Not as busy as I should be I suspect; keep getting sidetracked by other things. Still working on the stays for the costume; it's not working out quite as I'd planned for the eyelets at the moment, but I'll get there!

Hootnz said... Best Blogger Tips

They're beautiful socks....I know how much work they are, so its wonderful that your boy is so in love with them :)

Rachelle said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm now planning another pair for him, might make them plain though as they're quicker to knit; have to work out sizing though.

Blog Archive