Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sick Child

George is not feeling well, started this morning with feeling sick after eating.   Now he's running a slight temperature 37.4 and has a headache as well.   The headache is probably not helped by him not drinking much today.   He's been well enough to play X-box though!
I think an early night tonight, I suspect he won't be going to his holiday programme tomorrow, not going to do what one parent did last holidays and send a kid running a temperature for them to look after; that is just plain wrong.

I have managed to get some sewing done today though.   I cut out the mock corset, sewed it up and tried it on as much as you can by yourself without any lacing.  It seems about right shape and size-wise though, or will be once laced so I can now think about doing the real thing.
In  a linen that's a fairly solid weave


No more sewing today though, I think I'll be sending George to bed soon, but Ian will still be up and around.  One good thing, I've not had any sugar today, though I'm not sure giving up my crutch is the best idea when I have a sick child.

2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

I hope George is feeling better soon!

Wow - a corset! That seems like such a daunting project to me!

Alyssa said... Best Blogger Tips

Aw, I hope he gets well. I'm eager to watch the process of this!

Blog Archive