Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday

I've decided to participate in Wardrobe Wednesday over at Nin's blog.  The theme at the moment is 'Putting the new in your year' and I'm wearing a top I knit last year for the first time today.
The top is Spring Garden Tee knit in a cashmere/silk blend and it feels lovely!  Unfortunately it also pulls really easily and I already have some repair work to do on it; the yarn is a multi-ply which isn't really twisted very much so that's the reason it pulls so easily.   The skirt I bought back in 2010 from Dressmart and it's one of my favourite pieces.  I normally wear it with a red and black t-shirt.
Since this photo was taken I've changed as I'm back to cleaning up and I'm wearing my new shorts and a strappy top as it's hot today.

4 comments:

Notchka said... Best Blogger Tips

Its a beautiful tee - I can just image how yummy it is to wear. I'm totally like you - I have a couple of loose outfits to wear around the house and for mucky jobs.

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the knitted top! I wish I had the paitence to knit one for myself. The colour really suits you.

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

That's a very cute tee - love the colour

Truly Myrtle said... Best Blogger Tips

I love the lace detail on your top and I bet the silk/cashmere is just delicious!
Good to hear that the weather is heating up - just what I need!!! X

Blog Archive