Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Fed Up

Back in August I started getting some digestive issues, worse than my usual ones after starting the Paleo diet, it took me a few batches of coconut flour baking to make the connection and unfortunately it looks like it did some damage since things have not yet gone back to normal.
I am having a painful middle quite frequently (like a not too bad period) and urgency issues as well.  I've gone back to just a GF/DF diet and determined that any sugar is too much and am now on a SIBO/Candida protocol to hopefully repair my gut.  This is from my nutritionist and I'm seriously considering going back to my GP as well. 

It's not all bad though, my back is apparently in very good shape, so my foot numbness/tingling is not coming from there; though it may have been since it took a few weeks to get the MRI and by then most of my symptoms on that front had eased.  Downside, the exercises I did to help my back set off ulnar nerve issues, sigh.  Oh, and the standing desk has caused issues with my achilles.  Bit of a chain reaction there, here's hoping those will ease off over time.

I've not yet done any more sewing for the Sew Monthly thing since the dress, partly because I've not yet had confirmation I can use the pattern I want to which is annoying.  I have got knitting done though, I'm almost finished on the bust shaping for my cardigan.

Loving the Outlaw Yarns Bohemia Sport for this, a touch splitty at times, but so soft!

0 comments:

Blog Archive