Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Plying

Still not feeling well, we're at the constant cough stage, but it's an unproductive cough and I have a sore tummy from doing it all day.   Should have gone out and got some decent natural cough medicine, but I didn't and now I'm paying the price.

I have done some plying today though, 208.5m of bulky weight Romney.  This is 3 of my plying bobbins in one skein, so there are a couple of joins in there.
and just for kicks, a gratuitous cat photo
Ray cat saying, "why you flash that light in my face human?"

2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Love that colour of blue - and kitty looks purrrrfect!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

There's nothing worse than a barking cough. Hope you get well soon! That blue looks super delicious!!

Blog Archive