Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Finished Objects!

I've finished the school trousers
5 pairs in that pile, all have double hems so can be let down when needed.  These should see the boys through till they hit Intermediate school.

Also the mittens are done and Ian is happy
And I've been cutting out triangles for the quilt, no photo's yet and I've determined I need more brown fabrics for the brown/gold ring of the quilt.   Brown is not a colour I have a lot of unfortunately so I might have to get some fat quarters tomorrow to fill that gap.  I really need to get this quilt made so I can't put it off.

2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

You've been busy! And the mitts look awesome!

Rachelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks, Ian rescued them from the heated towel rail this morning so I know they're wanted; it's not even cold this morning!

Blog Archive