Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 07, 2008

Productive Weekend

Spent Saturday morning out and about. Went to the gym for the first time in a few weeks and I'm going to get back into it as I felt fantastic afterwards! After that I walked to the Art Centre to have a look at the Spinners and Weavers Guild's open day. In a couple of weeks I'll be going there to learn to spin; can't next Saturday though as I'll be working on my Brother's roman blinds. I am definitely in love with spinning though and I haven't even started yet!
I then went to Knitworld as I'd reread the pattern I want to make with Naturally Yarns Dawn and found I had half the quantity I needed. Spent another $30 on that,but was good and didn't get anything else. Spent the afternoon looking after 2 tired boys; they'd both had a busy week

Sunday I cleaned up the sewing room ready to make the blinds and then we spent some family time building a bird box. It's up in the Silk Tree now and looks great; I'll post photo's later. We used offcuts so no spending to make it which was great.

Today I'm going to get some work done on the blinds; I've got all the fabric ready to go and the sewing room as well; I might also do some knitting for Ian, but I think I may have to put the heater on as it's quite chilly today. I'd light the fire, but I'm working at the other end of the house.

1 comments:

jimmy jackson said... Best Blogger Tips

roman blindare a more traditional alternative. When it comes to choice of style and material there are several options. It is very difficult to get back to original position after suffering from lack of sleep.

Blog Archive