Wow, what a busy day today! I've been gardening, a little spinning, some sewing and there may be a little knitting to come yet.
Out in the garden we've mowed the lawn and also removed and cleaned the trampoline mat as it needs restitching
Next I dug up some hostas and moved them to a new part of the garden where they can keep the weeds down.
In the area where the hostas were is now some heucheras; the new area gets no direct sunshine and we wanted something that will look nice against the concrete footings of the house; these look brilliant!
After I'd done all that I investigated the vege patch and found this:
After I'd finished all of that I was pooped! Did a little work and then decided to start spinning cotton again; my last foray into cotton was a disaster; but I figured it was time to try again.
On the sewing front I've got to the point of inserting the zipper into my cords; unfortunately I don't have a zipper in the right colour or length so I'll have to pop out tomorrow and grab one from Spotlight (hate the place, but it's close and open on Sunday). I'm really pleased with these so far, hope they fit!
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (91)
- ► 2012 (165)
- A very busy day
- Dalhousie finished!
- No photo day
- Tutorial for needle holder
- a little craft helps immensley
- Another section cleaned
- Byebye cobwebs
- A multi-fibred sheep
- So tired!
- A long time!
- A little knitting and gardening
- Spinning the little sheep
- Finally, craft time!
- It's Raining, It's Pouring!
- Day 18 - getting tidier!
- Day 17 - installing a cat door
- Day 16 - Exercise and rugby
- Day 15 - a day of much cleaning
- Day 14 - table, what table?
- Day 13 - T shirt Tutorial as promised
- Day 12 - cat issue resolved (we hope)
- That Damned Cat!
- Day 10 Blogtoberfest - not according to plan
- Day 10 Blogtoberfest - a t-shirt
- Day 9 blogtoberfest
- Day 8 - A finish line reached
- Day 7 Blogtoberfest - of triangles and wool
- Day 6 Blogtoberfest
- Day 5 Blogtoberfest
- Day 4 Blogtoberfest
- Day 3 Blogtoberfest
- More gardening
- Blogtoberfest - Oct 1
- ▼ October (33)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (17)