Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 09, 2011

Day 9 blogtoberfest

No sewing today, just lots of washing, dishes and work, oh and spraying seaweed feed on my fruit trees.   I did turn the heel on Thomas' socks last night so it's just the leg to go. 
This is Opal sock yarn, and I'm using Vintage Purls basic sock pattern which works out perfectly for Thomas' size 10 hoofs.  I had originally planned on making him grey socks, but when I found the second half of the Opal ball I decided to go with this instead.   This means I have 3 things on the needles, but 4 showing on Rav.  The other 2 WIP's are the Beekeepers Quilt, my Central Park Hoodie with Viking Cables; the 4th item is not actually cast on yet; but it's a fairly basic jersey with a zip placket in some fire coloured yarn that Ian fell for in my stash.   I really should put it on the needles.

Tomorrow I have another appointment with my alternative practitioner for my IBS; hoping we might be able to go to monthly appointments soon, fortnightly is getting expensive.  It is helping though, despite the peppermint issue I've had much less problems since going on this course of herbs and psyllium.   The boys are going to Orana Park tomorrow with the Autism Society so they'll have a ball.  I'm hoping to get my t-shirt sewn tomorrow and maybe some tidying done in the sewing room and our room.   I need to clear out a drawer to put my workout gear in.

0 comments:

Blog Archive