Admittedly not a huge amount of craft time, but I have cut out a skirt in this fabric:
I've also prewashed this:
Once these two are all finished, which shouldn't take too long as both are simple patterns, I'll be making some new tops for the boys for the summer.
Got a little more tidying done too, less paper in the bedroom now, still a wee way to go yet though; some dustbunnies in there are getting vicious!
The boys got home from Grandma's today too, they had a great time and maintained good behaviour until this afternoon. Not quite so good at the beach. They went to see the latest Spy Kids movie which they loved!
When they got home they wanted to go on the computer, unfortunately for them there was baking instead. We made chocolate brownie; yum!
- ► 2013 (91)
- ► 2012 (165)
- A very busy day
- Dalhousie finished!
- No photo day
- Tutorial for needle holder
- a little craft helps immensley
- Another section cleaned
- Byebye cobwebs
- A multi-fibred sheep
- So tired!
- A long time!
- A little knitting and gardening
- Spinning the little sheep
- Finally, craft time!
- It's Raining, It's Pouring!
- Day 18 - getting tidier!
- Day 17 - installing a cat door
- Day 16 - Exercise and rugby
- Day 15 - a day of much cleaning
- Day 14 - table, what table?
- Day 13 - T shirt Tutorial as promised
- Day 12 - cat issue resolved (we hope)
- That Damned Cat!
- Day 10 Blogtoberfest - not according to plan
- Day 10 Blogtoberfest - a t-shirt
- Day 9 blogtoberfest
- Day 8 - A finish line reached
- Day 7 Blogtoberfest - of triangles and wool
- Day 6 Blogtoberfest
- Day 5 Blogtoberfest
- Day 4 Blogtoberfest
- Day 3 Blogtoberfest
- More gardening
- Blogtoberfest - Oct 1
- ▼ October (33)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (17)