Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 04, 2017

Test Results

Not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but I sent off to get a hair test to check my heavy metals and mineral levels from MediScan via my acupuncturist.  I've got the results back, unfortunately I have a number of problems that were picked up.  The only heavy metal that came back was mercury, which was fairly high, although the others are low, it's probable from my other results that some of them are hidden.
On the minerals side I'm low in all the good guys except Chromium, Cobalt, Phosphorus and Zinc (though zinc is the low end of normal).  Apparently it's not uncommon for the good guys to be low when you have high bad guys as the bad guys fill the positions the good guys should be in.  Might explain the muscle pains, the sinus thing/dizziness and the feeling that something just ain't right! 

So now I need to improve my digestion (my alternative practitioner has already picked up that my stomach is too low in acid production, my spleen isn't working well and nor are my liver or kidneys).  I'm taking something to help with the acid production and something for my spleen, couldn't afford to add the other things yet, not enough money in the kitty. 

So, hoping all this will help, really want to get rid of the side pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, calf pain and headaches.  Sick of feeling like I've got pressure on my throat, feeling dizzy (though this one has improved since replacing my pillow), forgetting names, the palpitations and problems with sleep.  I want to be healthy and full of energy, not feeling like I'm treading water to stop from drowning.  I know my stress levels are high, teenagers don't help, especially when they are addicted to electronics and not very nice when we say no, this would all be easier to cope with if feeling well.

I have been endeavoring to deal with the stress through my craft though.  The loom (Mairi) is now ready to weave on, I hope.  I'm halfway through winding her first warp.   I'm over halfway through the second sock for youngest (not that he deserves it after the way he's been behaving), have got a bit done on my cardigan and have also been cutting out fabric from my last weaving to make a bag.  The pattern idea has changed after finding out how much all the interfacings etc were going to cost (over $80) I decided to go with a relatively basic tote style.  I still had to spend some money, but $10 is much more manageable.
Here's Mairi with her new apron, texsolv tie up and a heap of new heddles, ready to go.

Blog Archive