Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday - mix it up

Before you ask, yes that is the normal state of our kitchen; including the book that George was reading as he made his breakfast.   Most of the stuff behind me is actually clean though, just a little messy.

Today I'm wearing my hand-knit Jetty tunic
I'm wearing a Bay Road Merino top that I bought from the factory shop at work quite a few years back
And my Pure Lime workout pants as I had a workout to dress for; these are my favourite comfy pants too.
On my feet though you can't see them are my Puma running shoes, super comfy.

My hair is in a bog standard pony tail, suitable for working out.

I'm participating in Wardrobe Wednesday at Sailor Spy
Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

3 comments:

Notchka said... Best Blogger Tips

I love that tunic - it looks really good with baby blue.

Jess B said... Best Blogger Tips

That tunic is just so lovely and versatile! I love the 'real Mum' look of your photo - my kitchen usually looks like this too, but it's often that I HAVEN'T done the dishes yet!

Miriam said... Best Blogger Tips

Sometimes it is so good to feel super comfy and I love the state of your kitchen - same as mine!

Blog Archive