Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Vintage Modern Runner

Isn't it lovely?    I used Vintage Modern prints in this, I chose which ones by the colour depth and ran from dark to light around the outside and put the turquoise in the middle for some pop.  I'm really pleased with it and I still have quite a few prints left from the charm square set.   I really love the floral print which I didn't put in here; might have to get some yardage for a dress from that when I have money again.

My next quilting project should be George's quilt, but I think it'll be the Patchwork Prism Quilt, I'm joining the QAL and my fabrics are already chosen.  Tomorrow I start cutting.   I need to get working on it so that it's able to be finished around carpet laying.  I'm probably going to use a wool blanket instead of batting; I've got one that I don't much like as a blanket and if it's big enough it'll be great for this.   This quilt will go on the back of the sofa when not in use and will be great for snuggling under in winter when watching a movie.

0 comments:

Blog Archive