My favourite book is actually more of a series than an individual book; it's not motivational or about some person who's done something amazing, it's a science fantasy series called the Dragons of Pern by Anne McCaffrey; I've been reading them since I was a teenager and I'm once again making my way for probably the 30th time through the whole series. I love them and probably always will. Telepathic fire breathing dragons who bond with you for life; what more could you want?
In other news we had George's birthday party today, it went pretty well, his friend Anita came over and they had plenty of food followed by watching Brave which all 3 children really enjoyed. I should be knitting now, but I'm wasted and will instead hit the X-box, knitting will have to happen later. Won't be Tuesday night though, we've got a babysitter and we're going to see The Hobbit at a special screening, yay!
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (91)
- Birthday Post
- No knitting, but...
- Frau Holle
- #reverb12 Day 27: How will you honour your creativ...
- Merry Christmas to everyone!
- #reverb12 Day 24: Your most important habit?
- #reverb12 Day 23: What will you let go of?
- #reverb12 Day 22: Your most important gift?
- #reverb12 Day 21: What's on the dream list?
- #reverb12 day 18: The colour of you?
- A new project
- #reverb12 Day 13: Some selfie love?
- #reverb12 Day 11: What was music to your ears?
- #reverb12 Day 10: Your greatest risk?
- #reverb12 Day 9: Your favourite book?
- #reverb12 Day 8: Your most important relationship?...
- #reverb12 Day 7: What will you take with you?
- How wonderful are the Police
- #reverb12 Day 6: What did you learn
- #reverb12 Day 5: What was your dream destination?
- #reverb12 Day 4: How will you celebrate YOU?
- #reverb12 Day 3: What do you really wish for?
- #reverb12 Day 1: How are you starting?
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (17)