This one is a no-brainer really. I do have 2 children who I really love, but my most important relationship is the one I have with my husband. He's my lover, my friend and my rock, without him I'd be lost. I'm pretty sure that when the kids leave home and become independent he'll still be here with me (barring accidents).
He still makes me laugh, we enjoy X-box time together (Borderlands is probably our main game) and it feels great when we do stuff around the house together. Today I got home from my guild to find he's been tidying the house, it looks so much better even though I'd made a start earlier in the week. It'll make my mission easier later too. The plan is to finish the quilt and then get onto the true spring clean involving cleaning the blinds in the kitchen and blerk, the oven. Then I might get some more wallpaper down in the dining room.
Back to Thomas though, he loves me just as much as I love him, it doesn't get much better than that.
Saturday, December 08, 2012
- ► 2013 (91)
- Birthday Post
- No knitting, but...
- Frau Holle
- #reverb12 Day 27: How will you honour your creativ...
- Merry Christmas to everyone!
- #reverb12 Day 24: Your most important habit?
- #reverb12 Day 23: What will you let go of?
- #reverb12 Day 22: Your most important gift?
- #reverb12 Day 21: What's on the dream list?
- #reverb12 day 18: The colour of you?
- A new project
- #reverb12 Day 13: Some selfie love?
- #reverb12 Day 11: What was music to your ears?
- #reverb12 Day 10: Your greatest risk?
- #reverb12 Day 9: Your favourite book?
- #reverb12 Day 8: Your most important relationship?...
- #reverb12 Day 7: What will you take with you?
- How wonderful are the Police
- #reverb12 Day 6: What did you learn
- #reverb12 Day 5: What was your dream destination?
- #reverb12 Day 4: How will you celebrate YOU?
- #reverb12 Day 3: What do you really wish for?
- #reverb12 Day 1: How are you starting?
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (17)