I think the idea of this question is to find one colour that represents me this year. I can't do that, so much has been happening and everything has it's own colour so I'm going to choose a few of the most significant ones.
Muddy brown with black streaks - my dealings with EQC, basically you get stuck in the muck and have streaks of anger.
Orange - the alarm times when Ian or George (or Thomas) put themselves in harms way or disappear
Yellow - excitement of finishing projects or the children accomplishing something amazing
Grey - the feeling of extreme tiredness I often seem to be moving through these days. Possibly a combo of stress, lack of sleep and I suspect low iron levels. I've not taken a supplement for this for ages and I tend to get low on it after a while despite eating plenty of meat. I've ordered some Spatone to help with this.
School is now out! The boys got Xbox/Tablet time this afternoon as they'd been pretty good and it was raining, and a holiday so all the boxes were ticked. Hope it doesn't rain too much these holidays.
All the Christmas gifts are ready to wrap, nothing new to worry about getting aside from food, that'll happen tomorrow as our pays went in early. Tomorrow will be meat, veges and bread. We'll also pay a visit to the library to get the boys some reading material. I will get more work done so I can relax for the next 3 weeks. The plans for the holidays include things like the library, playing on the tramp, visits to the beach and parks etc. All cheap or free stuff to help with paying for the trampoline and garage etc.
The latest Scope of Works from EQC has arrived, they've put the carport and slab in now, but the garage seems to have been left out this time, I've emailed them, yet again. If EQC were a business they would have gone out of business by now.
- ► 2014 (51)
- ► 2013 (91)
- Birthday Post
- No knitting, but...
- Frau Holle
- #reverb12 Day 27: How will you honour your creativ...
- Merry Christmas to everyone!
- #reverb12 Day 24: Your most important habit?
- #reverb12 Day 23: What will you let go of?
- #reverb12 Day 22: Your most important gift?
- #reverb12 Day 21: What's on the dream list?
- #reverb12 day 18: The colour of you?
- A new project
- #reverb12 Day 13: Some selfie love?
- #reverb12 Day 11: What was music to your ears?
- #reverb12 Day 10: Your greatest risk?
- #reverb12 Day 9: Your favourite book?
- #reverb12 Day 8: Your most important relationship?...
- #reverb12 Day 7: What will you take with you?
- How wonderful are the Police
- #reverb12 Day 6: What did you learn
- #reverb12 Day 5: What was your dream destination?
- #reverb12 Day 4: How will you celebrate YOU?
- #reverb12 Day 3: What do you really wish for?
- #reverb12 Day 1: How are you starting?
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (17)