3 excuses I'm going to let go of for 2013, hmmm.
1. Lack of willpower for giving up sugar. I'm just going to have to develop strategies for this instead.
2. Spending when not necessary. Although I've improved on this a lot, I'm still spending more than necessary. Good start on this today, something I wanted, but I recognised I didn't need it so didn't get it.
3. Lack of time for housework/gardening. This one is usually caused by the computer so I'm going to have to spend a lot less time on that so I can spend that time on chores
and for good measure:
4. Can't be bothered looking after myself. I need to change my diet (not just sugar) and get the food combining going to see if it helps my IBS, I also need to exercise more.
I think these can stand in for my resolutions for next year as well. In the meantime I'm going to bed, it's 10.25pm and I'm tired.
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (91)
- Birthday Post
- No knitting, but...
- Frau Holle
- #reverb12 Day 27: How will you honour your creativ...
- Merry Christmas to everyone!
- #reverb12 Day 24: Your most important habit?
- #reverb12 Day 23: What will you let go of?
- #reverb12 Day 22: Your most important gift?
- #reverb12 Day 21: What's on the dream list?
- #reverb12 day 18: The colour of you?
- A new project
- #reverb12 Day 13: Some selfie love?
- #reverb12 Day 11: What was music to your ears?
- #reverb12 Day 10: Your greatest risk?
- #reverb12 Day 9: Your favourite book?
- #reverb12 Day 8: Your most important relationship?...
- #reverb12 Day 7: What will you take with you?
- How wonderful are the Police
- #reverb12 Day 6: What did you learn
- #reverb12 Day 5: What was your dream destination?
- #reverb12 Day 4: How will you celebrate YOU?
- #reverb12 Day 3: What do you really wish for?
- #reverb12 Day 1: How are you starting?
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (17)