Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 23, 2012

#reverb12 Day 23: What will you let go of?

3 excuses I'm going to let go of for 2013, hmmm.

1. Lack of willpower for giving up sugar.  I'm just going to have to develop strategies for this instead.
2. Spending when not necessary.   Although I've improved on this a lot, I'm still spending more than necessary.   Good start on this today, something I wanted, but I recognised I didn't need it so didn't get it.
3. Lack of time for housework/gardening.    This one is usually caused by the computer so I'm going to have to spend  a lot less time on that so I can spend that time on chores

and for good measure:
4. Can't be bothered looking after myself.    I need to change my diet (not just sugar) and get the food combining going to see if it helps my IBS, I also need to exercise more.

I think these can stand in for my resolutions for next year as well.   In the meantime I'm going to bed, it's 10.25pm and I'm tired.

0 comments:

Blog Archive