Hmm, this is a hard one as I didn't really dream of going anywhere in particular, probably due to a lack of funds. If I'd had funds I would have loved to go to any of the big knitting/spinning/quilting get together's in the USA though, or Unwind in Dunedin.
To be honest my dream destination was really arriving at a point in time where we have a replacement garage, that's still a dream but it will come true at some point; just have to make EQC realise we're not going away till we get what we're entitled to.
I'm looking forward to the new garage even more now, last night Ian managed to pull the wall mounted bookcase off the wall, luckily it got caught by boxes under it or he'd be badly hurt but there's nowhere to keep all the boys books as a result. It won't be going back up, too dangerous. He pulled 3 screws through the backboard and snapped the others.
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (91)
- Birthday Post
- No knitting, but...
- Frau Holle
- #reverb12 Day 27: How will you honour your creativ...
- Merry Christmas to everyone!
- #reverb12 Day 24: Your most important habit?
- #reverb12 Day 23: What will you let go of?
- #reverb12 Day 22: Your most important gift?
- #reverb12 Day 21: What's on the dream list?
- #reverb12 day 18: The colour of you?
- A new project
- #reverb12 Day 13: Some selfie love?
- #reverb12 Day 11: What was music to your ears?
- #reverb12 Day 10: Your greatest risk?
- #reverb12 Day 9: Your favourite book?
- #reverb12 Day 8: Your most important relationship?...
- #reverb12 Day 7: What will you take with you?
- How wonderful are the Police
- #reverb12 Day 6: What did you learn
- #reverb12 Day 5: What was your dream destination?
- #reverb12 Day 4: How will you celebrate YOU?
- #reverb12 Day 3: What do you really wish for?
- #reverb12 Day 1: How are you starting?
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (17)