Hugging my boys (includes Dh), this is without a doubt my most important habit and I need to do it even more often!
In other news we got a present for Dh's goddaughter today, our neighbour suggested "pink and fluffy" for an 11 month old girl as we had no clue. Thomas headed out this morning to find something, after seeing Despicable Me the "pink and fluffy" concept absolutely had to be a unicorn. He got the last Unicorn Pillow Pet in Christchurch, got it home and the boys fell in love with it too, they've wanted a Pillow Pet for a while, so we just ordered them a horse and frog Pillow Pet to share the shipping with a family board game we wanted. King of Tokyo is the game, we've borrowed it before and it's great fun, had come up on special at Mighty Ape so we overspent slightly. At least it was spending that was agreed between us.
It means we are now all ready for Christmas, I've even cleaned up our driveway of weeds!
- ► 2018 (11)
- ► 2017 (23)
- ► 2016 (26)
- ► 2015 (51)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (91)
- Birthday Post
- No knitting, but...
- Frau Holle
- #reverb12 Day 27: How will you honour your creativ...
- Merry Christmas to everyone!
- #reverb12 Day 24: Your most important habit?
- #reverb12 Day 23: What will you let go of?
- #reverb12 Day 22: Your most important gift?
- #reverb12 Day 21: What's on the dream list?
- #reverb12 day 18: The colour of you?
- A new project
- #reverb12 Day 13: Some selfie love?
- #reverb12 Day 11: What was music to your ears?
- #reverb12 Day 10: Your greatest risk?
- #reverb12 Day 9: Your favourite book?
- #reverb12 Day 8: Your most important relationship?...
- #reverb12 Day 7: What will you take with you?
- How wonderful are the Police
- #reverb12 Day 6: What did you learn
- #reverb12 Day 5: What was your dream destination?
- #reverb12 Day 4: How will you celebrate YOU?
- #reverb12 Day 3: What do you really wish for?
- #reverb12 Day 1: How are you starting?
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2011 (139)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (20)
- ► 2008 (17)