Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fabric becomes....

This morning I got ready to go for my next C25K run having last night worked out the apps I needed to use on my cellphone, only to find there was nowhere to safely carry my cellphone in my workout gear!
No run as a result, but a few hours work with interruptions and this:
design sketch

Japanese print, plain quilting cotton, floral print and cotton batting
has now become this:
belt with pouch attachment

being worn.
It's not quite perfect; doesn't tend to be when you wing it, but it will do the job quite nicely and I can use it as a prototype.   In future I'd make the belt a little stiffer; so some interfacing and more quilting stitching.   The pouch needs a little wider binding so I can double fold it; this is single fold, but it works.   I can go running tomorrow with this installed (after Ian's dental appointment) with no worries about dropping my phone or getting it sweaty.


Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Cool! Enjoy your run!

Blog Archive