Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 18, 2011

Bloomers!

Yesterday I finished a wee bit of sewing.  I'd decided I needed something to wear under my full circle skirt that would poof it out a bit and also preserve modesty in Canterbury winds.
I followed a tutorial I found on YouTube which worked well
Now, the pattern you get from this isn't perfect; front and back rise are exactly the same as eachother; but it works well enough and is comfy enough to wear all day.
No, they're not flattering, but they don't need to be.  I'm wearing them today and they're doing a good job under the skirt; no chafing and a slight flare in the way the skirt sits.  This is a good thing.

No sewing today, in fact not much of anything.  Mum came around to show me the yarn she received, the colour is nothing like on the website, but I still think it's a nice colour; she's going to get back to them though as the colour should be at least a wee bit closer to real life.   A bit of Xbox time as well, not really productive.  I will get some more work done on Thomas' socks though at the boys gym session this afternoon, and maybe some spinning and knitting done tonight after I finish working.

0 comments:

Blog Archive