Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Another FO

I finished my Ring of Fire yesterday, was originally going to be a cowl, but the yarn wasn't suitable so I've made a pair of wristlets instead and they're gorgeous!
Doesn't like being blocked, but I do love this anyway.
I've also cast on my next socks which are for Thomas
Forever Young socks, test knit.
I'll show you the quilting item I'm working on at the moment, it's a "Ladder of Doom" from Nigel Latta's books on bringing up children sensibly.  The rungs are velcro.

Requires binding, but aside from that it's finished.
Got to look at the latest Interweave Knits today, I'm actually quite impressed with it this time.  Out of 23 patterns I really like 8 of them.    I want to make the Petit Four Pullover, the Travellers Socks and Jon's Sweater.    I love Emily's Coat too, but the likelihood is I won't make that as it's going to take a while, that and it doesn't really fit my lifestyle at the moment.

2 comments:

Miriam said... Best Blogger Tips

love the wristlets they look fantastic!

Rachelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks Miriam, btw, loved your haircut. Mine's not long enough yet to lose that much length.

Blog Archive