Today's look is a melding of today's and yesterday's styling. I'm wearing a Merino mock-wrap top with a cotton voile full circle skirt with a petticoat under it. Shoes are my Doc Martens and my hair is down after I cut it on Sunday.
|Love the swirl on this, can you tell?|
3. Test-knit socks for Val - on the needles
4. KAL for Mary Mary vest
7. George's Quilt
8. Polarfleece Vest for Thomas, take pattern from his old Telecom one
9. Our quilt
10. Finish Central Park Hoodie (long term WIP)
11. Make Thomas another pair of socks
12. Finish my pink shawl, it's been on the first row for some time now.
13. Finish plain socks (this may end up being my travel project) - another inch done
So, I've finished another 3 items and done some more on 2 more. I'm fairly happy about that. I'm concentrating on number 3 right now, getting closer to the toe on the first one.
|Finished Ladder of Doom. Ian is the dinosaur, George the dragon. The rungs are velcro so we can move them up and down.|