Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 30, 2012

More tidying

First up I want to show you the sandpit now that it's all cleaned up
The lid has now been fixed and re-attached so we can close it when not in use.   Really pleased with it now.

I've also just cleaned and tidied the boys room; no before shots I'm afraid, you'll just have to take my word for it, the room was a tip.

I'll still put a couple more lots of toys up on the shelf on the left, but it's looking good at the moment, and it means that the conservatory has less toys in it now.  Hmm, might be time to ditch Winnie though; the boys are really a bit old for him.

Next step is the main bookcase in the lounge; there will be some books that go, shifting all my spinning books down a few levels as I can't get most of them out of the top to read due to the ornamental molding on the top.  The stuff that will go up to the top is the stuff we rarely read but don't want to get rid of yet.

I got a wee bit more done on my socks last night, not a lot as I've poked a hole in my finger so a bit slow and careful.  That and there was a small black purring thing on my lap that insisted on "helping" me knit so had to remove her too.

Finally, something I saw on the way home this morning; took this photo while the car was stationary so perfectly safe.


0 comments:

Blog Archive