Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Catch up Day

Today was a day of catching up on things like dishes, work, washing, vacuuming, clearing the mending pile and ironing pile.  So that's 2 pairs of jeans patched and a new hole in my thumb, ow!
Ravellenics starts at 8am our time on Saturday so I need to be all clear on this stuff so I can concentrate on knitting.   I can't knit any of those projects now so am working on my Garnet sock; turned the heel this afternoon and am now on my way up the leg.
Garnet sock number 2
The weather is due to be horrible tomorrow so I'll have knitting time once work is finished for the day.

For Ravellenics the projects I'm planning on working on are:
Test-knit socks (have yarn, not pattern yet)
A pair of ruffled cuffs in my handspun mohair yarn
Central Park Hoodie which is a long-term WIP, haven't touched that in some months now.
If I have time I'll tackle some other WIP's, but not expecting to have that time considering there will be other things to do as well (family, cleaning, sewing etc)


Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

Pattern had finally been sent your way! :)

Blog Archive