Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Around the Table

A while ago Miriam thought it would be nice to have a national blogger's get-together, and now we have Around The Table - New Zealands first bloggers retreat!

If you're a New Zealand blogger we would love it if you would join us on April 12th-14th in Christchurch! It'll be a great weekend!! We're focusing on the social side of things with some blogging workshops and some crafty options.  There will be goodie bags and prizes, a swap and a restaurant dinner.

Should be a wonderful weekend and I'm looking forward to it even if I am an introvert!

Registrations open on Thursday this week, which has come around really fast.  Take a look at the conference overview to find out more details of whats happening, be quick it's limited to 60 people this time.


SHOP STYLE CONQUER said... Best Blogger Tips

im an NZ blogger but i live in auckland :(
maybe i could organise a auckland meet up on the same day!


♥ Ellen
Facebook + Instagram

Holly said... Best Blogger Tips

Yay! I'm coming to this, and am ridiculously excited! :)

Jess B said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm coming too! I'm a bit shy, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone I've 'met' here in the NZ blogging scene. Maybe us shy people can stick together! :)

Truly Myrtle said... Best Blogger Tips

Sounds like fun - I consider myself a Kiwi blogger - even though I'm 12,000 miles away. Bit far to come this time - maybe another day :)

Ange - Tall, Short and Tiny said... Best Blogger Tips

There seem to be a lot of us shy bloggers going :) We can all be shy together - for a total of about 20 seconds until we realise that there's nothing to be shy about! Looking forward to meeting you in April!

Blog Archive