Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ingenue is finished!

This picture is unfortunately unblocked, but it's currently blocking and used approximately 1005m of my stash. Once it's blocked I'm going to get DH to take another photo and show that off; the sleeves should block to length.

On another tangent I've been doing exercise on the Wii using the EA Active system and it's working well. I've ordered the second disc and the Wii Fit set including the board to keep things moving. I've lost 500g atm and expect to lose more, especially since I'm eating less as well. Actually enjoying it and I've noticed I'm finding it's easier to do the running part.

I've also booked in a session with a hypnotherapist to try and sort out my spending problem, downside of course is it costs $100 per session and I'll need 3 or 4 sessions. However if it works (no guarantees), it'll save us a heck of a lot more than that!

0 comments:

Blog Archive