Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Weaving again

Today I started at the Guild, while Thomas and the boys explored the area around The Tannery.    I managed to get my final bobbin of the neverending white spun so tomorrow I'll ply it on Esmerelda.   All going well I'll then be putting Grace and E-spinner up for sale.

Last night I got some seam trimming done on the 18th century dress and a little knitting done.

This afternoon though I got the first of 6 placemats woven:

At this point I had about 1" left to go; have since done that and added a bread with another colour so I can see where this one ends and another starts.

This is the right side; will still be a few days before I get the rest done and cut this off the loom.
My socks are looking good, not sure on the fit yet, but this is my first Fish Lips Kiss Heel
Rainbow socks!

0 comments:

Blog Archive