Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 05, 2013

Tour de Fleece day 7 plus knitting.

A little more done on Denimberry, this is taking a while due to me spinning it fine.   Haven't weighed the remainder yet.

The cushion cover from handspun, see the sheep?    This is not my favourite thing to knit, I prefer to knit fair-isle in lighter weight yarn I think.   Gotta finish this one though before I can cast on for a sock.

Ian's Scott Base sock, I really do like how this is turning out in the faux-isle yarn.

This arrived yesterday, 1770's patterns, I have some striped furnishing fabric which I'm hoping will work for the dress part.   It's quite a wide stripe, but I think it should be ok, and one of the colours in it is a slightly darker version of the background colour in the canvas I showed you last night.   I think it's meant.

2 comments:

Wanderingcatstudio said... Best Blogger Tips

I can't wait to see that dress made! Amazing!

Rachelle said... Best Blogger Tips

Possibly in August, waiting to hear if it counts for the challenge that month.

Blog Archive