7. George's Quilt - This is now in progress, final fabrics ordered and pattern decided on. Cutting to start once fabric arrives. It will be his Christmas or Birthday present, so now has a Finish Date
8. Polarfleece Vest for Thomas, take pattern from his old Telecom one - Fabric is all decided on, and out
9. Our quilt
10. Finish Central Park Hoodie (long term WIP) - some progress made, past armhole now on back
11. Make Thomas another pair of socks
13. Finish plain socks (this may end up being my travel project) - up to heel flap on first one
I've decided I need to start up a new list so it's easier to keep track/
1. Kit Breakwater Jersey for me - yarn has been dyed and I'll be alternating skeins as they're obviously different from eachother.
2. Make cover for the Tablet - currently sewing some old blanket together for this, lots of hand-sewn blanket stitch
3. George's quilt - just waiting on fabric
4. Make my dress for summer to go with the petticoats that are coming from the USA; first one will be following the Couture Dress course on Craftsy. I have the pattern and the calico.
5. Polarfleece Vest for Thomas - this is here more to get the fabric out of the way and free up some space in the sewing room.
6. Finish knitted vest for Ian,will be the Zipped Up Vest pattern by Sezza (Ravelry name), it's the same pattern as George's green vest, but being made in some denim blue that's a little hard on the hands despite being wool.
7. Finish CPH
8. Our quilt
9. Make Thomas more socks
10. Make me more socks, including travel socks which are now up to the heel flap.
There are other things that need to be done too, but they're not the craft list even if some are craft related. I need to finish putting my garment fabrics into an excel file, I've got gardening to do, cleaning the oven (ick) etc, but they're not really interesting enough to go into detail on.