Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

100 Day Hustle

Kelsey Sews I found out about the 100 Day Hustle off Tartan Kiwi's Blog 
Considering I already have a list it seemed appropriate somehow so I decided to join in.   I'm going to ammend my list slightly, those items I'm intending to actually finish by the end of the year will be put in italics.

1. Knit Breakwater Jersey for me
2. George's quilt - dragon fabric arrived today
3. Make my dress for summer to go with the petticoats that are coming from the USA; first one will be following the Couture Dress course on Craftsy.  I have the pattern and the calico.
4. Polarfleece Vest for Thomas - this is here more to get the fabric out of the way and free up some space in the sewing room.

5. Finish knitted vest for Ian

6. Put all sewing (not quilting) fabric into spreadsheet so I know what I have
7.  Finish CPH
8. Our quilt
9. Make Thomas more socks
10. Make me more socks, including travel socks which are now up to the heel flap.

2 new things to add
1. swim bags for next term
2. shorts for George

I'm only a few rows off finishing the back of CPH so I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I've also had a wee push to finish it as I discovered my favourite winter cardigan developed a hole.  I've fixed it, but I know that's the beginning of the end for it.   I've not got 100 days left till the end of the year, it's more like 97 now but it should be enough.   George's quilt has to be done by 10th December for his birthday.   No more Xbox during the day.

In other news I'm giving up sugar, I have some hot chocolate left, but once that's gone I'm not getting more.    I'll try and resist when I bake (wish me luck) and I'm increasing my water intake and my exercise.   Walked 5k's yesterday and biked another 5k's; hopefully be doing the same tomorrow as I should be able to pick the bike up then.   A wee bit of running today with Ian to and from school; 4 times.    We had child led conference today and I got to see the lovely poem he'd written about me.


Mum

My Mum runs quick like a cat
Fast, friendly and soft
She likes chasing me
When she catches me she hugs me
I love my cat Mum
MEOW!

I thought that was absolutely gorgeous!    Though I have to say I prefer not to have to chase him when he's on his bike. 

1 comments:

Kelsey said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh how I wish I could knit!! Can't wait to see your projects :) Thanks for joining!

Blog Archive